Become a Foundation of Hope Sponsor
The work of the Foundation of Hope would not be possible without the generous support of our local and national sponsors. We partner with businesses for year-round support, as well as event-specific donations of time, goods, funds and/or manpower. We are grateful for tax-deductible donations of cash or in-kind contributions and make every effort to promote our sponsors’ involvement with the Foundation. There are multiple sponsorship opportunities: as a year-round sponsor or an event-specific sponsor of the Evening of Hope or the Walk for Hope.
By sponsoring the Foundation of Hope or one of its annual events, companies have the ability to promote products or services, connect more deeply with customers, encourage community engagement, and spread brand awareness – all for an important cause. Join us today as a sponsor, and help us fund new breakthroughs in mental illness research – because there is nothing we cannot accomplish together.
Volunteer With Us
At the Foundation of Hope, we have many opportunities to share your individual talents – and we love to have groups volunteer together too! Whether setting up for our Evening of Hope gala, distributing Walk materials around town, or helping us bust stigma on social media, you can play an integral role in fighting mental illness. We wouldn’t be so successful without the vital support of our volunteers, who give so generously of their time to help us raise money for this cause.
Assist at Upcoming Events
- Secure silent auction items for the Evening of Hope Gala
- Distribute Walk brochures and posters throughout Raleigh
- Cheer on Walkers and Runners at the Walk for Hope
- Encourage your office to sponsor one of our events
Share Our Mission
- Gather friends, colleagues, sorority or fraternity members to create a Walk team
- Promote events and fundraisers on social media
- Be an ambassador of hope to those struggling with mental illnesses
- Help us say thank you to donors by making calls